Collaboration Commerce

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 2 10:56:00 PDT 2001

I am somewhat of a technical dumbo, but I understand that new software is emerging that supports collaboration commerce, i.e. moving way beyond chat rooms and  one-to-many procurement processes to "many-to-many" enabled business processes. Merging and belnding the line between buyer, customers and organizations. Sounds a lot like inter-active organizations to me!!

Does anyone know more about this, point me out to examples of companies who are doing this, parallell open space -y approaches??/

Seems like the collective hard-wiring for inter-action is moving forward pretty fast! Seems like a LOT is moving fast these days. Stakes are high - opportunities for shifts are wide open!!

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660
meg.salter at sympatico.ca