moving the thread

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Mon Oct 1 10:01:01 PDT 2001

I have not had time to read with relish some of the continuing threads. I
have used the delete key with ease, because I know that if I am really
interested, ready and able read the postings, I can go to the archives. Like
Barry, the likelihood of me going to metanet is slim to none. Michael aptly
pointed out that the list is about sharing and developing our knowledge as
open space facilitators. I understood that to be the key function, but it is
indeed open space and those who have passion carry the conversation and
thread onward. What has really struck me is that there have been a few
postings from Birgitt about where she is moving with open space and genuine
contact. It seems to me to be a rich thread for discussion and learning, but
the silence on the topic has been deafening. I sadly was not a part of the
events in Raliegh this time due to unexpected events in our personal lives
in the Cooper household, but I am among those who intend to be there in
2002. I have had little time to contribute to the list, but it strikes me as
odd. Is it not safe to pursue this thread of learning? Is there not passion
for it? Just an observation.
Michelle

Michelle Cooper RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants
200 Crestview Avenue
Ancaster, ON Canada L9G 1E2
Tel. (905) 648-4633
Fax. (905) 648-1763
E-mail coopgrp at interlynx.net <mailto:coopgrp at interlynx.net>
"Dans la vie, il n'y a pas de solutions. Il n'y a que des forces en marche:
il fout les créer et les solutions suivent."Saint-Exupéry