New World Order & Open Space - Long reply

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 1 15:37:54 PDT 2001

Wooow!

Thanks whoever you are STS.  I'm in the middle of reading (with my skeptic's hat firmly planted I must acknowledge) the various links you provided in your post. Whatever one's conclusions, it is interesting to explore in greater depth the "conspiracy theory" one hears referred to "darkly" from time to time.

After my initial shock and then rage, I choose to look at this whole thing as an opportunity for the whole world to, as Wilber puts it, "transcend and include".  My prayer is that we may find a way to take advantage of that opportunity...

Winston