2002, not 2001!

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 22:47:47 PST 2001

Harrison--

I seem to recall that we had a (local) OSONOS in Seattle last year, and it
did not take anything away from the international OSONOS in Berlin.  The
participation was mostly local, but certainly not limited.

If some practitioners from other parts want to join John in his Haitian
OSONOS, that does not seem to me like a problem.  Like the local meeting in
Seattle, it will provide collegial conversation and ongoing education to
facilitators in that part of the world.

Not meaning to nag, but whoever comes are the right people and whenever it
starts is the right time.

Love, Joelle