2002, not 2001!

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Mon Nov 26 08:14:58 PST 2001

Harrison wrote:
two OSONOS's in a single year may be too much of a good thing???

I wonder.  Seems to me that an OSonOS theme could be locally/regionally and
internationally relevant at the same time, and that whoever comes would be
the right people.  Harrison, will you say a little more about "too much of a
good thing?"

Chris Weaver