Meditation and Open Space

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Sun Nov 25 17:50:45 PST 2001

At 8:05 PM -0500 11/25/01, Joelle Lyons Everett wrote:
 My personal favorite practices when preparing for Open Space are mindful
walking and making
>posters.

A big Ah-mayn to that, Joelle. I'd like to write a collaborative article
about the spiritual practice of tearing off dozens of small strips of
masking tape and affixing them to the wall in little curly-cues next to the
space-and-time matrix of post-its. Breathe, tear, stick, breathe, tear,
stick...

Jeff

-
Jeff Aitken
NOTE NEW PHONE STARTING 11/15: (01) 707-769-8155
Petaluma CA USA
JA at svn.net