Meditation and Open Space

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Nov 27 05:27:57 PST 2001

Jeff,
preparing "stickies" consisting of little rolled pieces of masking
tape (my choice of brand is tesa-krepp Nr. 4312) goes like this:
lift (a piece of tape off the roll), roll (three or four folds), tear
and affix
lift, roll, tear, affix...now I could add a blessing for the issue
these stickies will hold, so
lift, roll, tear, affix, bless....
Often, there are pin boards (Metaplan-Waende) that are used for the
bulletin board (which I call the "issue wall"), in this case you use
little pins that are stuck in small clusters into each pin board for
the participants to use, so it would go:
pull (the pin out of the pin cushion), stick (into the pin board),
bless
pull, stick, bless....

Glory and Joelle and you have opened a whole new world of meditation
for me.
Grand, grand, bless and bless
michael

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:50:45 -0800, Jeff Aitken wrote:

> My personal favorite practices when preparing for Open Space are mindful
>walking and making
>>posters.
>
>A big Ah-mayn to that, Joelle. I'd like to write a collaborative article
>about the spiritual practice of tearing off dozens of small strips of
>masking tape and affixing them to the wall in little curly-cues next to the
>space-and-time matrix of post-its. Breathe, tear, stick, breathe, tear,
>stick...
>
>Jeff

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK