Ideas for closing activity?

Judi Richardson Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Fri Nov 2 06:21:23 PST 2001

Hi Lisa....

I love the one word wall, something similar I've used is to invite participants to move into groups and then invite them to come up with a concept around the meeting, and act it out for the group ― once again everyone using only one word.

After the closing circle you could invite everyone to stand up, acknowledge what has been achieved in the circle, then invite participants to turn around feeling the power of the circle surrounding them from behind, invite them to symbolically take one step away from the circle realizing the energy of the circle walks with them.

Good luck and thank you for sharing your experience so generously.

Judi