Food safety

Eddie Palmer EEddiepalmer at cs.com
Fri May 11 00:45:58 PDT 2001

Dear Anne,

Just a quick reply before I hurriedly leave my house today re. accuracy!

I've used sometimes statements based on the idea of "givens" ( Birgitt), when
some policies, laws, etc. are definite, and are not up for challenging. They
can be written on posters around the room, or maybe printed and given as
handouts. The downside is obviously in giving people just so much 'stuff'
that it takes away from the Open Space. Hope this helps. Good luck

Eddie Palmer
Open Futures Ltd
Edinburgh
Scotland