Who is the client

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu May 3 17:04:28 PDT 2001

Gyuri--

I believe in the truth of your hypothesis, but I think the personal type of
the individual is much more important in this than the job they hold.  It is
true that producers are drawn to manufacturing, but some manufacturing
managers are creative risk takers.  And some people in marketing or human
resources may be creative but very controlling--not a good client for Open
Space.  So I believe that the key factor may be the individual's relationship
to the unknown, whatever position he or she may hold in the organization.
What do you think?

Joelle