Who is the client

Gy örgy Beck gbeck at BECKGROUND.HU
Fri May 4 01:26:50 PDT 2001

Joelle,

You are right, that the types I explained are not absolute, but I found
them very useful, when thinking in organizations and people in the
organizations.
The position and profession of the managers concerned help me to have some
hints about how to handle them.
The "individual's relationship to the unknown" is a bit intangible for me,
however I agree with you, that it is important.

At least I have to cope with much more practical benefits if I want
to "sell" the OS or whatever.

Gyuri