Outdoor Open Space

Ralph Copleman earthdreams at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 08:23:34 PDT 2001

Yes, Jay,

That was indeed my client who wanted to do an OS event on the beach in the
Keys in Florida.

I recall all too well that all the clowns on this list had much too good a
time at my expense with offers to come and stand around for the whole day on
the beach doing things like holding up a Law of Two Feet poster ­ if only I
would pay their way!

That client wound up having me open the space on a tennis court.  We used
the fences all around to post all the stuff.  It was just as good as a
regular meeting room, only without a roof.  Worked just fine.

For your gig in Pennsylvania, it seems as though you have everything well in
hand.

Best,
--
Ralph Copleman