so how would open space handle this?

Peggy Holman pholman at msn.com
Sat Mar 31 10:23:05 PST 2001

Elwin, Chris, Jeff, Kerry, Dave, Murray, Joelle, Artur,

Many, many thanks for your reflections.  My brother's message troubled me on
so many levels it was tough to know where to begin.  And yet, it was an
opening, albeit a skeptical one.  Your answers give me a way to respond to
him that isn't as loaded as one from just me.  Without intending it, I would
undoubtedly put hooks in my message that make it harder to hear.  You have
given me the gift of many perspectives.

Thank you,
Peggy