report forms

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Thu Mar 15 05:02:35 PST 2001

Jef,
Do you mean by convenor a person, who propose a topic for discussion?

and the form is (I need the way it looks like to be sure we are talking of
the same things

let's say:

TOPIC:

NAME OF THE CONVENOR:

PARTICIPANTS

3 ACTION STEPS THAT WILL BE TAKEN:

Is that it? Is it what you are talking about.
Sorry if I disturb you, that is my bad English, which moves me to reask.

I was thinking about convergence as the prioritizing the topics - to put 10
the most important topic - I saw the form from Michael Pannwitz.
And now I'm again missing something.

What about 3 steps - I like it.
Also for our participants we ask to put 6W as I wrote already - so
participants write down the more concrete ideas.

Looking forward to see the other forms of convergence.

Best wishes

Elena