report forms

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 09:47:17 PST 2001

Elena--

Well, if this discussion were in Russian, I would be totally confused.

I think you will need 2 forms.  The first, which Jeff mentions, is a form for
the convenor to use in making a report of the session.  This is something
which would be a part of any OS where you wanted a record of the
proceedings--either as a handwritten form or as a form on the computer to
guide convenors in making a brief report of their sessions.  I also like the
idea of adding a section for 3 concrete steps to be taken.

The second form, which I assume is what Michael sent you, would be a form for
organizing the convergence process, for those Open Space meetings where you
have more time and want to have the group participate in choosing priorities
for action.

Both the OS Listserve and the metanet website (somebody please fill in the
site address) have recently included some conversations about convergence,
which you should be able to find by searching the archives.  Several people
contributed good ideas about convergence from their own experience.

Joelle