report forms

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu Mar 15 00:00:32 PST 2001

I'm just looking at Kerry and Eddie and company's videotape of two
different open space events in Scotland. Well done you all!

I found something they do which I will try, and I suggest to Elena: the
report form includes "3 action steps that will be taken" as well as the
names of the convenor and participants and the topic of the session.

Regarding huge open spaces, I remember Chris Schoch's videotape of a
1000-person OST in France. Chris, are you on this list? You brought helpful
insights about large events at the OSONOS in Monterey ... if I could
remember them ... does anyone have the proceedings?

Jeff

-
Jeff Aitken
Inverness Ridge, CA USA