Web based report discussions

Glen Chapman gchapman at bizgate.com.au
Fri Jun 29 17:31:54 PDT 2001

I was involved with an OS for farm businesses that we posted the
information to a secure member
site after the even. It seemed good in principle but the approach the
company took was to passive.
It did not ask for comments from other that had not gone. Just reported the
information. Nothing else
has come of this.

However we are looking at doing this with our new business development
group, but I plan to have an online
chat room with a set time for further discussion. A virtual OS.

As far as the technology you would want a forum attached to each topic area
or linked directly from it.
We use a good forum (free) that gives flexibility to create as many "rooms"
as needed.  Look at www.bizgate.com.au/community/ for the example. This one
also allows for a chat attached to each discussion
room.

Regards
Glen Chapman
Bizgate - your gateway to business success
www.bizgate.com.au
61-2-6772 2570

BizGate Consulting - Your gateway to business success
gchapman at bizgate.com.au     www.bizgate.com.au
Mobile: 0414 618 350    Phone:(int 61-2) (02) 6772 2570   Fax: (int 61-7)
(07) 3009 0043

For the latest information on online technology free tools and management
information for your
online and offline business
<http://www.bizgate.com.au/regsiter.html>subscribe now to The Gateway
newsletter for SME's