Web based report discussions

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 30 05:41:16 PDT 2001

At 10:46 AM 6/29/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Good morning, OS friends
>
>Would you be kind enough to assist me in identifying the issues that should
>be addressed in holding report discussions via the web?

There are actually a number of programs that can do the job. The oldest
one, and the one I have used for years is Caucus. In fact Caucus was
present at the first Open Space in 1985. We have been using Caucus here on
the list (or sort of) and you can see what it is and how it  works by going
to www.tmn.com\new  You will be asked to register (it is free) and then
find the spot that says "Other Conferences." and type openspace (all one
word). Once there check out OSTORONTO and OSDENMARK which are two
conferences that came out of the training programs that I and my colleagues
do. If you have any questions -- yell. In a word, it is really quite
simple, and we have been doing it for years.

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA