SV: Evening OS

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Sun Jun 24 23:43:09 PDT 2001

Hi György
I agree with others - I like your idea a lot. We tried that (3 hrs one
evening) when Birgitt was in Stockholm a few weeks ago. We had very rich
discussions and the theme was connected to the course.
I would also prefer two timeslots if possible. I would also like to have at
least 45 minutes for the opening. If it is possible to use three hours you
could also have 45 minutes for the closing. Lately when I have facilitated
such short OST meetings I have presented them as Open Space workshops. Just
to make sure to distinguish it from a whole OST-meeting. I also used a few
minutes in the end to give a little information about what OST really is and
how it could work having more time.
Good Luck!      Thomas