evening OS

Beck György gbeck at beckground.hu
Wed Jun 27 00:15:32 PDT 2001

Dear Thomas, Harrison, Jeff, Kenoli, Joelle,

It seems to me, that the message below has not gone so I resend and let me
have some recent news.

On Thursday I will have a meeting with the "purchasers" who has strong
demand but very weak knowledge about the difference between "trainings",
"meetings", "lecture", etc., not talking about large group intervention.
(The intervention has the same bad sound in Hungarian, as the collaboration,
that was mentioned earlier...)
So there is quite a chance, they won't accept the OS idea.
I still go for it, but maybe they want some very basic skill development
practice in communication. There is not much chance for success with 46
people in 4 hours time.

Anyway, thanks for all of your help.

Gyuri