Unusual design for OST event

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 11:33:11 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/13/01 12:56:27 AM, Uwe.Weissflog at t-online.de writes:

<< - Regarding being rushed: Lately I try to slow the groups down, at least I
offer

the space for it. It is my emerging insight, that people actually don't want

be rushed (in the sense of getting lots of things done in the least amount of

time). It seems to me that people actually want to stay with a theme until it
is

naturally "digested" (when its over it is over), but that they (we) follow a

myth that tells us otherwise. One can't tell a flower to grow faster, it just

grows - that's all

Thanks, Uwe, for saying that.  It really resonates for me.

Joelle Everett
jleshelton at aol.com