Theme Reaction

Suzanne Maxwell MaxAssoc at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 09:26:59 PDT 2001

In a message dated 2001.06.06 13:57:10 Mountain Daylight Time,
dferrett at placer.ca.gov writes:

<<
 What will we show our community to demonstrate the impact of our programs in
achieving healthy family functioning, child development, and systems
improvement?

Don - Nice question.  Gives people a chance to talk about the good things
they are doing.  The only suggestion I have is to say it with maybe less
words....you know the  "less is better" coaching that Harrison gives.  For me
his adage has always been helpful.  How about "issues and opportunities for
demonstrating to our community the impact of our programs in achieving
healthy family functioning, child development, and systems improvement".  Be
well - Suzanne Maxwell