SV: Theme Reaction

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Fri Jun 8 15:06:49 PDT 2001

At 9:45 AM +0200 6/8/01, Thomas Herrmann wrote:
>I find myself ending up with long themes at times, although I prefer shorter
>ones.

Sometimes when I find myself with a complex theme, I draw a triangle to
show to the gathered participants. At each apex of the triangle is an
important aspect of the theme. Then I explain that we are interested in the
issues and opportunities that arise somewhere in this triangle. Each person
might choose to emphasize one aspect more than the others, but there is
some coherence.

Jeff