SV: Theme Reaction

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Fri Jun 8 00:45:50 PDT 2001

Hi Don.
I find myself ending up with long themes at times, although I prefer shorter
ones. I like the suggestions brought up by both Kerry and Ralph. One thing I
found useful is to add a little more background beneath, in the invitation
as well as talking about it in the introduction of the OST meeting
(preferebly by the sponsor, alternatively myself).
Greetings Thomas