Theme brainstorm

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 19:10:17 PDT 2001

Sharon:

What might not be artificial would be an Open Space to bring these people
together around the idea of "What I most value about working in my
organization and what I most wish for my work in my organization." Everyone
will resonate with that if you include the personal. This actually includes
some themes from appreciative inquiry but without naming it and will be very
likely to engage them. The benefits for each participant include being able
to hear about how other organizations work and to examine what their own
values are regarding work and their own organization. As well, they would get
a chance to dream creatively about what they might wish to work for in their
organization and you will get a sense of what their needs are. Bonus all
around!

Good luck
Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance
133 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1S9
(416)489-5229

Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build Capability