Theme brainstorm

Suzanne Maxwell MaxAssoc at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 12:44:04 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/2/01 11:21:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
sharonq at pdesigns.com writes:

<< I have a theme question that I am struggling with and would appreciate
 input on.

 If you were doing  Intro to OST session for people who had never been
 to an OST event what theme would you use for the OS within the
 session?

Sharon - what is the purpose of bringing all these folks together?  Do they
know one another or have anything in common already?  It's been my experience
that the focus question is a crucial element for the success of an open space
event and should be able to generate passion and enthusiasm for its
participants.  Say more if you would about your event....blessings - Suzanne
Maxwell

Maxwell & Associates
(505)867-3942
maxassoc at aol.com
Ask about our Open Space Technology training Sept. 24-28 in beautiful Granby,
Colorado or go to www.OpenSpaceWorld.com.  Also ask about our Women At the
Edge conference Sept. 12-15 in Albuquerque's scenic valley bosque area or go
to www.ProcessWorks.com.