OST for meeting with clients

DOHERTY, KAREN karen.doherty at bell.ca
Fri Jun 1 11:03:29 PDT 2001

This looks like a great opportunity.  Although I have not used this
forum in this way, the possibilities seem endless ... part of the
marketplace could be presentations from some (perhaps new) parts of the
business, creating space for clients to provide feedback and suggestions
on what would increase their satisfaction/your service --- the theme for
the day "Working Together - issues and opportunities on working better
together" is one idea.  Looking forward to seeing how this turns out ...
Karen.

Rob Stroober wrote:

> Within a couple of weeks we want to organize a 'client-day' for our
> clients. Big challenge is to make it worthwhile for everybody. Instead of
> the dull presentations usually done at such a day I have convinced my
> management that OST will be the way to go. Is there any experience doing an
> OST for a group of clients; people who probably won’t share a lot except
> being our client.

> Visit:

Karen L. Doherty
Consultant - Organizational Excellence