OST for meeting with clients

BJ Peters bjpeters at amug.org
Sat Jun 2 12:06:56 PDT 2001

Rob-- What a great idea! Your clients will remember and value this
experience for a long time. I may be the first opportunity any have
had to say their truth and be heard. And they will share more than you
think: after all, they are all part of this human soup we live in with
the same hopes, dreams, wisdom and concerns.

BJ