My Life in Open Space

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 17 20:54:05 PST 2001

Dearest Rachel,
until last night, I haven't been able to access my computer in over a week
and did not know of this beautiful, beautiful story being here. You are an
incredible young woman, with lots of courage, including the courage to
embrace Spirit. I love it that you are out on this list and look forward to
your participation.I love it that you feel being raised in Open Space was
good. In Sweden, when I suggested you give it some thought and write down
your feelings, I held my breath, wondering how it would come out. How does a
grown daughter evaluate how she was raised?  I love it that you embrace the
Open Space of life and Open Space Technology. Keep following your path with
what has heart and meaning for you, and being your authentic self. I am
proud of you and I wish you much much joy.

Thank you
Love from my heart,
Mom