My Life in Open Space

Rachel Bolton rbolton1 at home.com
Sun Jan 14 16:17:37 PST 2001

Nino and All,

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your kind words of welcome and the
reaction to my story.

I would absolutely agree with the points that you made about the "openness
of the space".  Keeping the space as open as possible seems to be very
crucial to a good experience, whether in an OST meeting or in everyday life.
Love is definitely a part of keeping the space open.  Especially with family
but, from what I've seen, to me there is also love in a facilitator.  There
is a love of the process, but also a detached sort of love for the group.

Rachel