Welcoming Mary Berlin

Barry Owen homselr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:18:45 PST 2001

I wasn't sure Mary was going to join us on the listserve, but I believe she
is now amongst us.

Mary is/was THE pioneer for introducing Open Space to the organization I
referenced in my last email and carrying through beautifully with opening
the Space and continuing to hold the space with them . . . So, Hello and
welcome to Mary.

Remember . . . Always give as good as you get and you will get as good as
you give.

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space . . .

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
5200 Maryland Way, Suite 101
Brentwood, TN 37027