Welcoming Mary Berlin

Mary Berlin berlinco at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 31 17:56:09 PST 2001

Thank you, Barry. That was very gracious. Really, heading out on that frontier with you really made a difference. As far as keeping the space open within the organization, sometimes I feel like its like I'm in a shrinking room, the walls are closing in and a few folks have their arms outstretched trying to hold open the space and slowly but surely others are standing up pushing back the walls a few inches at a time. There is such joy among people as they talk about the event and their experience. Transferring this energy and hope to their daily work and interactions is critical. Thank you again. Mary