Our gateway to Nature........ We welcome us to 2001

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange toke at interchange.dk
Tue Jan 2 23:41:56 PST 2001

Dear friends.

See our gateway to Nature, this is a place we use for reflection in all
seasons ........
and invite you to join us in entering the new season.

We have rested, cleared the space  and listened.........

Quiet reflections on what is behind
Dreaming what may come

Remembering the moments we shared
Feeling the wordless

Being grateful for Life, our health and relations.......

We welcome us all to 2001 - may we share joy, nowness and good work.

>From our hearts.......

Monica and toke