Our gateway to Nature........ We welcome us to 2001

Rainer.Bosselmann Rainer.Bosselmann at t-online.de
Wed Jan 3 04:18:04 PST 2001

Dear Toke,
Thank you very much for your welcoming thougts & greetings;
I wish you the very best - a happy New Year in good connectedness, with
enough rest and rich dreaming and high reflection plus deep feeling...

Rainer

by the way:
Do you have any explanation, why my PC refuses to open your attachments?
This time my calculator doesn't accept it as jpg file, the last message he
called somewhat as of an unknown nature...?

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange schrieb:
> Dear friends.
>
> See our gateway to Nature, this is a place we use for reflection in all
> seasons ........
> and invite you to join us in entering the new season.
>
> We have rested, cleared the space  and listened.........
>
> Quiet reflections on what is behind
> Dreaming what may come
>
> Remembering the moments we shared
> Feeling the wordless
>
> Being grateful for Life, our health and relations.......
>
> We welcome us all to 2001 - may we share joy, nowness and good work.
>
> >From our hearts.......
>
> Monica and toke
>
> Toke Paludan Møller       InterChange  Aps   - at the edge of nature
> City office at  "DAYS like this" - Mejlgade 50, st., 8000 C Århus, Denmark
> Ph and fax: +45 86 76 13 35.   Mobile  +45 2616 6919
> email:  toke at interchange.dk        URL: http://www.interchange.dk
> Home office at the lake - Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
> Ph   +45 8684 6919   Fax +45 8684 6908
>
> "There is more to life than increasing its speed. "     - Mahatma Gandhi

Dr. Rainer Bosselmann & Projekt-Partner
Psychodrama, Supervision, Coaching & Großgruppen
0641-47646(Tel) -48498(Fax) -4000740(ÄPBS)
http://home.t-online.de/home/Rainer.Bosselmann