playback ost story (long)

David C. Rupley, Jr., MD(H) dcrupley at bigplanet.com
Tue Feb 6 09:01:49 PST 2001

playback ost story (long)Chris,

I have waited to reply for a relaxed opportunity.

My perspective comes from a more theraputic model.  You desribe your
response well and I trust quite accurately.  To lock yourself in the
bathroom and spend time outside, in contrast to coloring and being relaxed,
would be impossible for the group not to notice.  This is NOT a criticism.
You then have two choices - deny it or share it.  OS is about one and not
the other.  You did a beautiful job of sharing your process without
inflicting it on the group.  My suspision is that the process would have
derailed had you not made your statement related to your experience.  People
would have felt less safe and more uncertain.  In this situation, if you had
waited for some evidence the group "noticed", it probably would have been
too late.

Thanks for sharing your process.

Aho

Dave