Virus, again

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Wed Dec 5 15:52:23 PST 2001

Hello all:

This is to inform everybody that I have received today two virus that were
not sent to the list, but were replies "to me" of two (different) mails from
me to the list. I don't remember what was the virus as it was destructed by
my anti-virus (that fortunatelly I had refreshed two days ago...)

I am not disclaiming here the names of the senders - I will inform them
privately, as they are probably not aware of the facts. But I would like to
know if others have received virus in a similar situation?

Thanks

Artur