AW: Central Asia

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 29 08:23:11 PDT 2001

At 11:40 AM 8/29/2001 -0300, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>A very rich exchange, indeed.  Intriguing to hear a plethora of experience!
>
>Julie -- you wrote...
>I spend some of my time mediating with people who are in conflict.  It seems
>to me that people in conflict are usually not in touch with truth.
>
>My experience has been that people in conflict -- including myself(!) are
>quite often beginning to touch their own truth when in conflict!
>
>Judi

Personally I find that when folks are in conflict they are totally
connected to the Truth -- their own. Not necessarily a bad thing if space
can be provided so that some perspective may be achieved. And the good news
about conflict is that somebody cares. No Conflict? Nobody cares! but you
do need some space to move about in. which is why, I guess, we do what we do.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA