AW: Central Asia

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Wed Aug 29 09:23:07 PDT 2001

Hmmmm...... I see what you mean, Judi and Harrison.  There is that aspect of conflict that puts us in touch with ourselves.  The internal struggle that accompanies external conflict can force us to explore our deeper truths and meanings in life.  That exploration can result in important learning and growth.

And then there is that aspect of conflict that blames and judges the other.  It is the healing of this aspect, I think, that I was trying to get at in my earlier post.  This is the healing that allows us to have a shared truth with another rather than a solo truth that excludes the other.  That shared truth sometimes opens us to the possibility of recognizing our connection, our oneness.

I love the four laws of Spirit that Birgitt shared.

Thank you, everyone, for such thoughtful conversation.

Julie