Diary Dates for 2002 - OSonOSinOZ - or OSonOS-X

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Sat Aug 25 01:30:53 PDT 2001

Wow Brian, Andrew and all 'down under'........

how fab.........     it's in the diary already.   I'm spending two months
in Oz Dec/Jan this year (in Sn. WA, with my neice and the camel trekking
business)....  and don't usually travel over so often...... and this may
have to be an exception !!

I was very sorry not to see everyone in the wonderful setting of
Vancouver......  I'm aiming to catch up in Oz

thanks for putting this together...........

Romy