Diary Dates for 2002 - OSonOSinOZ - or OSonOS-X

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Fri Aug 24 16:46:22 PDT 2001

Dear All
To ask you to add to your diary the dates for the Tenth International
OSonOS.
It was decided in Vancouver that the gathering will be in Melbourne,
Australia, and those of us in the Open Space Institute here in Australia
are delighted about that and will welcome whoever comes with great joy.
We are calling it OSonOSinOZ!!  And will be very Australian, I reckon,
to mark the Tenth anniversary.
You might need to look at the map to check that you know exactly where
Melbourne is - on the south-eastern corner of the continent.  It's a
city of 4.5 million people, has an airport served directly non-stop from
Asia, New Zealand, and other places in the Pacific and Asia, is a
one-stop flight from LAX and London and most European capitals, and is a
very pleasant place.
SO - the dates we are now confirming and asking you to put in your diary
are
Saturday evening, November 9 (for a buffet evening meal and gathering at
1800) through to lunchtime on Tuesday, November 12, 2002, departing
about 1400.
It will be late Spring here at that time.  The site will be at
Marysville, about 90 minutes from the CBD, in a gentle and tree-ed bush
setting;  and we'll have more detail for you in a little while.
Start saving the frequent-flyer points if you can, and we'll be advising
how to minimize the travel costs as well.
Whether you are coming or not, put the dates in the diary to be sure you
at least know when the OSonOSinOZ will happen and then you'll perhaps
think about being here with us in our marvellous country.
Cheers and  blessings, BRIAN
Fr Brian S. Bainbridge
for OPEN SPACE INSTITUTE of AUSTRALIA