Story of a recent labor of love...

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Aug 24 00:55:14 PDT 2001

Awesome.....thanks for that Jimbo...

I'd like to clarify for everyone that my reflection to this list was
offered in the spirit of previous postings about my expereince as an OST
facilitator.  Nice as the responses have been, I simply can't take all
the credit (or blame...:-) ) for how the event went because Laurel ran
with a whole lot of it herself.  And I doubt it would have approached
the quality of expereince shared by some here if she hadn't been in
there doing her thing too...

Soon I'll write about how it was to co-facilitate so extensively (for
now you should know that I found it really easy!) and also I'd like to
tell you about the very many real life encounters with butterflies (the
six legged ones) that folks expereinced in Vancouver.  Of course I won't
object if others post some of those stories first.

Cheers,

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN