Story telling

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Sat Aug 4 13:43:15 PDT 2001

Dear os-list members,
the recent contributions to "story telling" prompt me to send you all
my mail that went out to a group of colleagues in the german speaking
countries drawing their attention to a workshop that Sabine
Bredemeyer is organizing with Martin Rutte this fall in Germany.
greetings
michael

"Dear friends and colleagues in open space,
I am forwarding a message from Sabine Bredemeyer on her storytelling
workshop.
Since I have the privilege to be involved in an open space the same
weekend the event with Martin Rutte takes place I can not go myself,
alas.
As Sabine writes in her mail below she spoke about the workshop at
the training with Birgitt Williams on the open space organization
earlier this summer. Storytelling within organizations is one of the
important venues in supporting the emergence of the open space
organization that is at the core of all organizations.
By all means, attend yourself and spread the word.
Greetings from the Baltic Sea
michael
PS: since information about Sabines workshop is being distributed via
various lists you might get it a couple of times...hope this does not
burden you.

Dear colleagues,

today I wirt to you because may be you have an idea to help:

As I told some of you in Berlin, I am up to organize a Worskshop on
the
topic "Storytelling & Spirituality in the workplace", which fits good
what we learned of Birgitt Williams in June. I invited Martin Rutte
from
Santa Fe, one of the authors of the book "Chickensoup for the soul at
work",
who is one of the first who started storytelling in companies. And he
is an
enthusistic speaker with huge competence on the topic "Spirituality
in the
workplace". He was invited as speaker in many English speaking
countries and
is very interested in this topic and how it is handeled all over the
world.
I have many informations on him and the workshop in English and in
German on
my website.  www.zukunftskonferenz.de  and then: "Aktuelle Seminare
und
Workshops"

This workshop is  on the 21. and 22.  of October near Düsseldorf,
Germany. I
have registrations from New Zealand, Kuala Lumpur, France, Austria
...but
only 3 from Germany and all in all only 16. I get nervous, because
until the
20th of August I have to inform the Hotel if I will do it or not. I
need at
least 40 - 45 participants to cover the costs. Is anybody of you
interested
to participate or do you know people, who could be interested? I am
convinced. this is a very precious workshop!

Thank you for your attention and support.

Yours Sabine Bredemeyer

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK