The 2001 Summit on Spirituality and Sustainability!!-a second aim, first went to Murli only I think!

Marks & Margaret McAvity mcavity at primus.ca
Mon Aug 6 08:11:13 PDT 2001

Greetings all;

It is a while since I have made a contribution or two- indeed almost a year. But I do enjoy the rich variety that come from so many of you. And I have been in touch with some of you directly or indirectly about the upcoming Summit- as per subject above. At one time it has been my hope that our forthcoming OSoOS (which I hope to be at) might have coincided somewhat. Chris and I have met and discussed things a little bit and his ( and others') choice of timing and location for the Open Space "Summit" is perfect.

So in referring The 2001 Summit event to you by Broadcast at this stage I well realize that it will be difficult for many of you to imagine being here twice within a month. However, do check us out on the web- www.2001summit.org - particularily noting the way that Open Space will play a part in the process that we have devised. And if you can't come- please keep us in mind and do tell others. We are up to 100 now. If you can come too please be assured of billeting hospitality and flexibility & accomodation around registration fees. I will give a full report to you all after the event.

Happy summertide- for notherners- and Peace to all!! OSoOS looks most exciting.

Marks
Marks & Margaret McAvity
Site 50, Comp 16
Galiano Island,