Reflections on Truth, Systems and Reality.

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Aug 31 11:38:47 PDT 2001

been good to start reading all of you all again, here on the list, since osonos, after
a sort of a mostly-subject-line-only hiatus for me this year.  so much moving in life!
anyway, saw this bit of your message, bill, and it reminded me that i'd convened a
session on 'letting go of ost' in vancouver.  so i mention it here with an invitation
to check out the proceedings at bigmind.
http://catalyst.bigmindmedia.com/osonoslogin.html

thanks, m

--

Michael Herman