Reflections on Truth, Systems and Reality.

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 31 13:22:33 PDT 2001

And yet the Buddhist recognition is that, ultimately, the sleeping and
awakened state are "non-dual". Not a choice of either-or, but both-and.
So in OS, and as a facilitator of OS, our work is to set the conditions,
hold the container with full presence to allow individuals to catapult back
and forth  - to find bridges from the sleeping to the awakened state - and
back again.
After all, we are embodied (in-a-body) creatures, and our truth/reality is
expressed in ourselves, our relationships, our culture and our technical
systems. My own experience is that this "back again" piece is very
grounding. The more fully I (or a group or organization) can express a new
"perception/reality/truth" the more fully real it becomes.

:)  :)

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660