Reflections on Truth, Systems and Reality.

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Fri Aug 31 11:33:46 PDT 2001

I think the way we prepare for the reality that like this, is by naming our
intentions and our perception of the context.  Then we try to find ways to
understand our experiences, especially the transforming ones.  Words are a
partial and way of understanding, always the map, never the territory.  But,
I need them in many situations and don't need them in others but just used
words to describe the others where words are never enough.

It is similar with clients preparing for Open Space and finding ways to
decide, anticipate and then learn and harvest.

Julie said it better but I already had this written.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave.