OS and AI

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Mon Apr 30 01:18:00 PDT 2001

Dear OSLIST,

Peg Holman and I are being bumblebees.

We're both on the OS and AI listserves (along with BJ Peters and probably
others).  Peg compiled the OS/AI thread messages from our list a couple days
ago and posted them on the AI list.  Here are two responses from Bernard J.
Mohr which I found to be important and illuminating.  Information about
joining the AI list is included at the bottom.

Buzzingly Yours,
Chris Weaver