More Gifts

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 30 10:06:43 PDT 2000

Harrison,
this is great. Please note my new contact info as phone 919-870-6629
birgitt at mindspring.com and address as P.O. Box 19373, Raleigh, North
Carolina 27619 USA. I'm not there yet but....

Thank you,
Birgitt

Birgitt Williams of Dalar International

Organizational effectiveness consultants
Striving for Success? Ready to exceed your expectations?
Ask us about our Genuine Contact Program

Contact us for consulting services, training, conference and meeting
facilitation, and keynote speaking.
www.openspacetechnology.com
for more information and upcoming training dates