More Gifts

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 30 06:34:52 PDT 2000

Just to keep the goodies flowing, I have just now placed Tales from Open
Space on my website. This book was originally published in 1995 by ABBOTT
PUBLISHING, and edited by yours truly. In it you will find some outstanding
essays by Open Spacers from around the world. Even though it is five years
old, I find the stories and reflections offered still very fresh. I hope
you will enjoy them all. And in the event that you would like to follow up
with any of the authors, you will find their address and phone numbers. I
think they are all still current, but to be honest I haven't checked. So if
you run into a blind alley, let me know, and I will do my best. To reach
this treasure of literary perfection click on
www.mindspring.com/~owenhh  Go to "Papers" and look for "Tales."  Enjoy!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive