Reply now to join the OpenSpaceTechnologyTaiwan group

Judi Richardson Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Wed Sep 6 06:49:02 PDT 2000

Hi there Jimbo,

And Well Done!  I am newly trained in open space and am just beginning to get "out there" in facilitating.  I have done 2 sessions for community groups and am using OS in the classroom.  I teach at a Community College.  I am opening space at the this time of year with each class to discuss the theme of their success.  I am learning to trust the process and am committed to the process.  Your posting was very motivational for me ― thank you.  Working in education can lead to acceptance of the illusion of bureaucracy and "spacelessness"!

And your thoughts on "space is" were wonderful.  I've been studying Buddhism for years and also discovered the gift of the existence of space in the contemplative arts that I practice.  Students beginning classes at this time of year range in age from 18 to 50 here ― beginning in open space is truly gratifying and helps to take away from expectations of me ― as an instructor ― having expert status!

I would love to see a copy of your materials you so generously offered in English.  I'm so glad there is a you!!

embraced in space,
Judi